Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Top 5 Worst Places to Have Our Wedding

If you didn't know this, well, I'm getting married. I'll stop for the appreciative applause. Thank you. So, we've been trying to figure out where to actually hold the wedding. The good news is that I was able to narrow it down by figuring out the five places I don't want to hold the wedding:

5. Afghanistan - A lot of political upheaval going on in this place. Also, no good DJ's.

4. The Sun - I have a pale complexion and burn easily. The sun wouldn't be good for my skin. Also, lack of solid catering halls.

3. My High School Bedroom - The home of just about all my greatest disappointments. Don't want to jinx the wedding by putting it there.

2. A Ballroom Filled with the Living Dead - The living dead make awful wedding guests. They eat all the food (and friends and family) and don't even bother bringing a gift.

1. Sue Funke's Apartment - May be a scam. She wants a 125 guest commitment, but the place only fits six.

If you want to following the exciting action of Arthur and Andrea's pending nuptials, then check out our blog: andreaarthurwedding.blogspot.com. We've got a year to go, and man, is there a lot to figure out.

No comments: