Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Top 5 Ways to Stimulate the American Economy

We are in an economic downturn. At least that's what the news is telling me. I've been in an economic downturn since birth so I've yet to notice the difference. I spent a couple of days doing diligent research to help those suffering during these times of recession.

5. Learn from the past - The thing that got us out of a depression many years ago was our involvement in World War II. We can do the same thing now. We just need to get Germany to start some shit.

4. Put Alaska Up on Ebay - I'm sure we can get someone to buy it. And it would make Sarah Palin no longer an American citizen, but a citizen of pinklady75.

3. All Candidates Should Have the Following Campaign Slogan - "America Needs Change. Really, a quarter, a dime, whatever you can spare. Don't pretend I'm not here. I won't use it on booze. God bless you."

2. Bake Sale - At least we would be in the Guiness Book of World Records for world's largest folding table.

1. All Americans Should Release a Sex Tape - It helped Screech out, why not us.

No comments: